Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 3 lbs Fresh Sweet Potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Slice sweet potatoes in ovals lengthwise on slicer at 1/8 inch thickness.
- Toss sweet potato slices with olive oil, mix thoroughly to coat each slice of sweet potato, pulling sweet potato slices apart as needed.
- On a parchment lined full sheet tray spread out sweet potato slices evenly. Do not bunch together and ensure each chip is separate. Bake chips in convection oven at 250°F or conventional oven at 300°F for 30 minutes or until crispy. Rotate pan half way through cooking time.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 50mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g