Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 4 Tbsp goat cheese
- 4 each whole wheat pita bread 6"
- 2 ounce fresh baby arugula
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 each egg
- 4 ounce smoked salmon sliced
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Brush each side of the pita breads with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until crisp. Remove from the grill and cool slightly.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Crack the eggs directly into the pan and cook until the egg whites are set, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread each pita with 1 tablespoons of the goat cheese. Divide the salmon 1 oz. for each and layer it on top. Divide the arugula and mound on 1/2 oz. on top of the salmon. Carefully place a fried egg on top of each pita.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 600mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g