quinoa, blackberries, raspberries, red beets and avocado with honey-lime vinaigrette
- 1 cup red quinoa cooked
- 1 each fresh red beets
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2-1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 cup fresh baby arugula
- 2 cup fresh baby kale
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 each avocados quartered
- 2 cup fresh beet greens
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Prepare red quinoa according to package. Drain, and cool completely. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Rub the outside of beets with oil and roast with beet skin on for 30-45 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool enough to handle. Peel the skin and slice.
- Combine honey, lime juice and olive oil for vinaigrette.
- Wash, dry and roughly chop the beet greens and kale. Combine the arugula, beet greens and baby kale. Wash and dry berries.
- Place arugula and kale mixture in each bowl. Top with 1/4 cup quinoa, 1/4 each avocado, 1/4 each beet, and 1/2 cup berries. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp of dressing.