corn toastada topped with refried beans and roasted bell peppers, broccolini, red onions, zucchini and corn with cherry tomatoes and cilantro
- 2 each tortillas corn, 6"
- 4 Tbsp vegetarian refried beans canned
- 1 cup fresh broccolini
- 3 Tbsp fresh red bell peppers julienne sliced
- 3 Tbsp fresh zucchini sliced thin
- 3 Tbsp fresh corn kernels
- 2 cloves fresh garlic peeled, crushed
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup queso fresco cheese
- 5 each fresh cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh red onions julienne sliced
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Place the tortillas on a sheet pan and place into a 350F oven for 7-10 minutes or until they turn golden brown and become stiff. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Heat the refried beans to 165F.
- Roughly chop the broccolini (including stem). Place into a bowl with peppers, zucchini, corn, garlic, chili powder and oil. Coat the vegetables well with oil and roast on a sheet tray for 10-15 minutes.
- Build the tostadas: Spread beans over each tortilla. Divide the roasted vegetables evenly between the tostadas. Garnish with queso fresco, tomato quarters and cilantro (including stems) and red onions.