grilled salmon, fresh baby arugula, and lemon caper mayonnaise on a whole wheat sandwich thin
Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsp capers drained
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 16 oz fresh salmon 4oz fillets
- 4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 each whole-wheat sandwich thins
- 2 cups fresh arugula
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Combine mayonnaise, capers and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Season salmon with pepper. Grill salmon until internal temperature reaches 145F.
- Spread caper mayonnaise on both sides of the wheat thin. Add the salmon and arugula to the sandwich.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!