Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 12 oz grilled chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger root minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic minced
- 1/8 tsp mustard seed
- 1/8 tsp cumin seed
- 1/8 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes, no added salt drained
- 1/4 cup fresh scallions sliced
- 1/8 tsp salt
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and drizzle the olive oil. Add the aromatics (ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric) into the pan and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar and brown sugar and bring to a boil until sugar is melted. Remove from heat and add the drained, diced tomatoes and scallions.
- Season with salt and serve over the cooked chicken.
Try the chutney over other foods too.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 210mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g