Greek yogurt blended with curry powder, cilantro and lime juice
Servings: 4 (click to scale)
Curry Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup Greek yogurt fat free plain
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 12 oz fresh grape tomatoes
- 12 oz fresh English cucumbers sliced
- 12 oz fresh carrot bias cut
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Place all dip ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well blended. Serve with fresh vegetables.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 130mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!