Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds hulled
- 1 tsp Cajun blackened seasoning
- 1/4 tsp canola oil
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh cantaloupe diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 6 each fresh basil torn
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Toss the pumpkin seeds in the oil and Cajun seasoning. Place on a sheet tray and toast for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl toss together the spinach, torn basil, balsamic vinaigrette, blueberries, cantaloupe and feta cheese. Top with the pumpkin seeds and serve.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 370mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g