Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries quartered
- 4 oz yogurt nonfat plain
- 1 tsp Grand Marnier Liquor optional
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp almonds sliced toasted
- Place strawberries in a bowl and add the Grand Marnier, orange juice and sugar.
- Stir and let sit for 5 minutes. Mix together yogurt and chia seeds.
- Layer in 1/2 of yogurt, macerated strawberries, then other half of yogurt and blueberries.
- If eating immediately, top with almonds. If preparing ahead, pack almonds separately and add right before eating.
Recipe can be made with other seasonally available fruit.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 90mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g