Our warm lentils and shaved Brussels sprouts make a comforting side dish to accompany your favorite grilled meat. We pair it with pan-seared sea bass here.
- 2 cups dry green lentils
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-1/3 cup fresh yellow onions
- 1-1/3 cup fresh carrot diced
- 1-1/4 tsp fresh garlic peeled and minced
- 1/2 lb fresh Brussels sprouts sliced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Cook lentils in simmering water until tender. Drain and set aside. Heat oil in a pan and sauté onions and carrots for 3 minutes. Add garlic and Brussels sprouts and cook another 2 minutes, stirring. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.