Kale, apple and spinach make up the base of this very green smoothie! Play around with different vegetables and fruits to try other flavor combinations.
Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- ¾ cup fresh spinach
- ¾ cup fresh kale tough stems removed and chopped
- 1 cup fresh apples unpeeled, chopped
- ½ cup fresh banana sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley bunch
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and purée until very smooth. Serve immediately.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 50mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 20g