Servings: 7 (click to scale)
- 3-1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 10 oz fresh crimini mushrooms
- 6 ounce fresh yellow onions diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh garlic peeled, minced
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp saffron
- 2 cup arborio rice dry
- 5 ounce frozen green peas
- 8 ounce fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 6 Tbsp canola oil
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Heat vegetable broth.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and toss in olive oil. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Heat oil in an oven safe pan and saute onions for 2 minutes. Add the garlic, tomato paste and saffron and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the rice and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock along with the peas, tomatoes and mushrooms. Stir, cover and cook in the oven for 15 minutes. Take a peek and add more broth if the rice looks dry and stir if necessary. Keep uncovered and cook another 5 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve hot with parsley garnish.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 170mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g