Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 each peaches fresh
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3 each boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 each chicken leg
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 each fresh yellow onions sliced
- 1-1/2 tsp canola oil
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Thinly slice one peach. Add with lime juice, chipotle with adobo, cilantro, and salt to a blender and puree.
- Rub olive oil, salt and pepper to the thawed chicken pieces and brown the skin side of the chicken in a medium hot oven safe pan, 3-5 minutes. Flip the chicken over and just sear the underside for 1 minute. Remove chicken from pan.
- Peel the remaining peaches and cut in half. In the same pan, cook the onions briefly and add the peaches. Lay the seared chicken pieces on top and add the puree and chicken stock. Place the pan in a preheated 350F degree oven and bake until the chicken is cooked through. The breast will be done before the legs so remove the breasts first so they do not dry out, about 10 – 20 minutes. The legs will take an additional 20-30 minutes to be done and tender.
- Serve each piece of chicken with a half peach and 1/4 cup of sauce and onions.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 240mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g