Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2/3 cup red quinoa dry
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 cup whole cashews
- 1 cup fresh English cucumbers sliced
- 1 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Turmeric Mustard Vinaigrette
- Make vinaigrette according to recipe.
- Add water and quinoa into a sauce pot. Bring to a boil , cover and simmer for about 20 minutes. Cool.
- In 400°F oven, spread cashews onto sheet pan. Cook for 6-8 minutes until toasted. Cool and chop.
- In a bowl combine quinoa, cucumbers, blueberries and cashews. Toss until evenly distributed.
- Serve on a plate of spinach with dressing.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 400mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g