Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 each avocado
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce of choice
- 4 slices bacon
- 12 slices smoked deli turkey
- 8 oz coleslaw premade
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 each pretzel bun
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Meanwhile, split and pit avocados. Remove from skin and thinly slice. Brush each side avocado slice with 1 tsp. BBQ sauce and place on a hot grill. Cook for 1-2 minutes, flipping half way through. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Place bacon on sheet pan. Cook in oven until desired doneness. Remove, blot grease, and set aside.
- Assemble the sandwiches in the following order and amounts: 1ea Bottom Bun 3 slices Turkey Breast1/4 cup Coleslaw2 each BBQ Avocado Slices 1 strip Bacon1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise1 ea Top BunServe and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Avocados from Mexico.
Calories: 680kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 1550mg | Fiber: 6g