Cranberries add a little holiday twist anytime of year for these meatballs! May also be shaped into a burger and grilled or cooked in a skillet. Will pair nicely with a sweet and savory sauce.
Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 each egg Beaten
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2-1/2 Tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 2-1/2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh garlic minced
- 1/4 cup fresh yellow onion minced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Rough chop cranberries and set in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Roll into 2 oz balls, about 1-1/2” diameter, place on a roasting pan.
- Cover with your favorite tomato or BBQ sauce; cover the pan and bake in a 350F degree oven until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Or alternatively, place meatballs in a sheet pan and cook until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Portion: 6 oz
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!