Pureed strawberries and watermelon lay the foundation for this refreshing drink, perfect for those warmer days!
Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1-3/4 cup strawberries sliced
- 2-1/2 cup watermelon peeled, cubed 1”
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 5 cup water
- Place strawberries and watermelon into a blender and puree until very smooth.
- Add the mint and blend until chopped. Combine with water. Serve chilled or over ice.
Other berries can be substituted. Fresh basil can also be a blending herb for this drink. Portion: 1- 1/2 cup
Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Sodium: 7mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g