- 2 can Tuna, drained (~5 oz cans)
- 1 oz red onion, diced
- 1 oz lettuce
- 1 ea tomato, sliced
- 4 ea pita pockets
- 1/2 ea lemon, whole
- 2 tsp shallot, minced
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 4 tsp dill weed, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil Extra Virgin
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Prepare vinaigrette: Zest lemon, then squeeze and drain juice. Blend lemon juice, zest, shallot, honey, dill, mustard, pepper, and olive oil together in a blender or mix by hand in a small bowl.
- Combine drained tuna with red onions and prepared dressing. Mix.
- For each sandwich, split open the pita pocket. Place lettuce and tomato slices in the pita. Top with prepared tuna salad.
Serving: 1ea | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 450mg | Fiber: 4g