pineapple mango smoothie with strawberries, coconut and kiwi
- 1 each fresh strawberry sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp shredded coconut unsweetened
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 each fresh kiwi sliced
- 1 Tbsp sliced toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh banana diced
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple cubed
- 4 fl oz coconut water
- 1/2 tsp agave nectar
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Place the smoothie ingredients into a high powered blender. Puree until smooth 30-45 seconds. Transfer to a bowl and top with fresh kiwi, strawberry slices, chia seeds, coconut and almonds. Serve immediately.