deviled eggs with sriracha sauce and smokey cauliflower
- 1/2 head fresh cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp fresh garlic peeled, minced
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 1/2 Tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 each hard boiled egg
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp fresh shallots peeled, minced
- 2 tsp water
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup smokey cauliflower
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Shave the cauliflower head thinly with a knife or mandolin (including stems). Use the florets and the stalk. In a bowl, toss the cauliflower, garlic, smoked paprika and oil together. Coat thoroughly. Place on a sheet tray evenly spread and roast in a 350F oven for 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and starting to caramelize. Set aside to cool.
- Combine Sriracha, mayonnaise and lime juice.
- Cut eggs lengthwise, removing yolks and reserving in medium bowl. Tray up egg white halves, cover and store cold. Mash the yolks until crumbles start to smooth out in bowl. Add sriracha mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, shallots and water to yolks. Fold repeatedly until creamy and smooth in texture. Chill for 10 minutes in refrigerator to marinate flavors and allow to set up.
- Place sriracha yolk mixture into a large piping bag with an extra large piping tip. Pipe mixture into each egg half. Garnish each egg with cilantro, 1/2 Tbsp smokey cauliflower and paprika.