Use up the last of summer’s stone fruit in our simple and quick recipe for Stone Fruit Oatmeal.
Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1 quart water
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 ounces peaches fresh, diced
- 2 ounces plums fresh, diced
- 1.5 ounces apricots fresh, diced
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Boil water. Stir in oats. Cook about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once oatmeal is cooked, stir in diced peaches, plums, and apricots.
Dietitian Tip: Leave the skin on the fruit for extra filling fiber! This recipe originally appeared on the FLIK Blog.
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!
Leave a Reply