Use up the last of summer’s stone fruit in our simple and quick recipe for Stone Fruit Oatmeal.
- 1 quart water
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 ounces peaches fresh, diced
- 2 ounces plums fresh, diced
- 1.5 ounces apricots fresh, diced
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Boil water. Stir in oats. Cook about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once oatmeal is cooked, stir in diced peaches, plums, and apricots.