Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/2 cup sorghum dry
- 5 oz red lentils dry
- 2 cup fresh rainbow Swiss chard
- 2 cup fresh baby arugula
- 12 leaves fresh basil
- 2 cup fresh cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 cloves fresh garlic roasted
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 each fresh lemon juiced
- 1 Tbsp sesame tahini paste
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp water
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Cook sorghum and lentils separately in water until tender. Cool and reserve.
- Chop the Swiss chard, arugula and basil. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and crumble raspberries.
- Make the dressing: Add the roasted garlic, turmeric, fresh squeezed lemon juice, tahini, salt and pepper and mix well. Slowly drizzle oil and whisk to combine. Add water if needed to thin out dressing.
- Final Plating: Arrange lentils, sorghum and vegetables to a bowl displaying each individually. Drizzle with dressing and top with raspberries.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 65mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 5g