Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/2 cup sorghum Dry
- 5 ounces red lentils
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- 2 cups fresh rainbow Swiss chard
- 12 leaves fresh basil
- 2 cups fresh cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cloves fresh garlic roasted
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ each fresh lemon juiced
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame tahini paste
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Cook sorghum and lentils separately in water until tender. Cool and reserve.
- Chop the Swiss chard and basil, slice cherry tomatoes in half and crumble raspberries.
- Make the dressing: Add the roasted garlic, turmeric, fresh squeezed lemon juice, tahini, salt and pepper and mix well. Slowly drizzle oil and whisk to combine. Add water if needed to thin out dressing.
- Final Plating: Arrange lentils, sorghum and vegetables to a bowl displaying each individually. Drizzle with dressing and top with raspberries.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 65mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 5g