In partnership with Oldways, we have made a variety of Mediterranean recipes available here on our website. We hope you enjoy them just as much as we do! This spaghetti with arugula walnut pesto is such a simple, yet rewarding recipe once completed because it is that tasty!
- 12 oz spaghetti pasta whole grain
- 2 gallons boiling water
- 2-1/4 cup fresh baby arugula
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts halved
- 1 cloves fresh garlic peeled
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups canned cannellini beans, low sodium drained and rinsed
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions. In food processor or blender combine arugula and walnuts for 30 seconds. Add garlic, salt, and drizzle in olive oil until well blended.
- Heat beans in sauté pan and toss with hot spaghetti and pesto until combine.