Servings: 12 (click to scale)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 tsp fresh shallots peeled, minced
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 6 ounce fresh watermelon
- 3 ounce fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 ounce Prosciutto sliced paper thin
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- Combine olive oil with fresh basil, shallots and salt. Set aside.
- Use a melon baller to scoop melons. Cut the fresh mozzarella to similar size. Skewer the melon first, then start "threading" the proscuitto, followed by the cheese, proscuitto, melon, proscuitto, and finally cheese. Drizzle the basil oil over the top and add freshly ground black pepper.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 120mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g