Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 pound frozen raw shrimp
- 1 each fresh pear
- 4 oz fresh cranberries
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage chopped
- 1 oz fresh parsely chopped fine
- 1/4 cup red onions chopped fine
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 8 each Boston bobb lettuce leaves
- Steam shrimp in steamer until done. Chill and dice into 1/4" pieces.
- Dice pear into 1/4" pieces, leaving skin intact.Place cranberries in food processor and pulse gently until chopped.In bowl combine chopped sage, parsley (including stem), pears, red onions, cranberries, lemon juice, honey, salt and oil and toss to combine.
- Fill each lettuce leaf with 1 oz shrimp and 1/4 cup salsa.Serve cold.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 250mg | Fiber: 4g