In partnership with Oldways, we have made a variety of Mediterranean recipes available here on our website. We hope you enjoy them just as much as we do! This salmon salad sandwich makes a great lunch. Feel free to experiment and add whatever toppings you prefer!
- 1 each frozen wild salmon (4 oz)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh celery stalks minced
- 1 Tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup spring mix lettuce
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- In 375F preheated oven, bake salmon until cooked, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and chill. Flake into small pieces.
- Combine flaked salmon with celery, lemon juice, Greek yogurt, salt and pepper and toss until combined.
- Place 4 oz of salmon salad on one slice of bread, top with spring mix, and second piece of bread.