In partnership with Oldways, we have made a variety of Mediterranean recipes available here on our website. We hope you enjoy them just as much as we do! This roasted spicy salmon recipe has a spicy kick to it!
Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 16 oz fresh salmon wild caught, 4 oz fillets
- 4 cloves fresh garlic peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Mix the crushed red pepper, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice. Arrange fish in a baking dish and spread this marinade on top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Salt the fish and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork, and the internal temperature reaches 145F.
Portion: 4 oz.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 350mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g