Servings: 24 1 ounce servings
- 1lb 8 oz Almonds, whole
- 1/2 cup Rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp Cayenne
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Pre-heat an oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the almonds with the oil. Spread out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the same bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Remove almonds and toss with the herbs and spices. Return to sheet pan and bake for an additional 6-8 minutes. Make sure the nuts do not burn. Cool and serve.
Serving: 1oz | Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Fiber: 4g