Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1 lb firm tofu
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup yellow onion diced
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 Tbsp garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup low sodium black beans canned
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 each 10" whole wheat tortilla wrap
- 3/4 cup queso fresco Mexican cheese
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Press the tofu cakes by placing a weight on top for at least 30 minutes. Crumble the tofu and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté onions until translucent. Add the crumbled tofu with the turmeric and toss to coat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Then add the remaining spices, garlic, green peas and black beans. Toss and cook for another 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and season with lime juice, fresh cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Lightly toast the tortilla and place cheese and filling on tortilla and wrap.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 445mg | Fiber: 6g