Servings: 12 (click to scale)
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp canola oil
- 3 cup almonds
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Pre-heat an oven to 350F degrees. Combine cayenne, rosemary, salt, pepper and oil in a bowl. Add almonds and combine. Spread out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until golden but not burnt. May be served either warm or cold.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g