Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 oz fresh yellow onions chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger root grated
- 1 Tbsp fresh garlic chopped
- 3 cups fresh eggplant diced
- 2 cups canned garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup fresh carrot diced
- 1/2 oz red curry paste
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 2 cups canned crushed tomatoes including liquids
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Drain the garbanzo beans, rinse and set aside. Next, peel the eggplant and then dice. Set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil and sauté onions, carrots, and eggplant. Sauté for about 2 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and cook another minute.
- Next, add the red curry paste, coconut milk, cayenne, garbanzo beans and crushed tomatoes. Stir to incorporate all ingredients. Cover and turn down the heat. Let simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Season the curry with salt, pepper, and lime juice. Serve with fresh cilantro.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 560mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 13g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!