Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 oz fresh red bell peppers diced fine
- 1 oz fresh red bliss potatoes diced
- 1 oz fresh eggplant peeled, small dice
- 1 oz fresh red onions chopped fine
- 1 1/2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 spray cooking spray
- 5 ea egg
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2/3 oz asiago cheese shredded
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Wash produce and roughly dice vegetables. Toss the vegetables with canola oil, half of the salt and half of the pepper. Roast in 400°F oven until potatoes are tender and vegetables are nicely caramelized. Cool slightly.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Divide roasted vegetables evenly among muffin cups.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, and remaining salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly into muffin cups. Egg mixture should fill muffin cups almost to rim. Top with asiago cheese. Bake at 325°F degrees for about 12 minutes or until cooked through. Use pairing knife and an offset spatula to unmold frittatas.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!