Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cup fresh Brussels sprouts sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ea avocados
- 8 ea egg
- 2 spray cooking spray
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shredded
- Slice the Brussels very thinly, on a mandolin or by hand. Mix the Brussels with oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Spray a baking sheet with pan spray. Cut each avocado in half along the wide side and remove seeds.
- Place avocados on baking sheet seed side up. If the avocado doesn't sit still, slice a small piece from the underside to create a flat base. Break an egg into each of the avocado halves.
- Place into a 400F degree oven for 10 minutes and turn once. Top each avocado half with 1/2 tablespoon of cheese and bake for 5 more minutes or until the egg yolk and white are firm.
- Top avocado halves with 1/2 Cup of the Brussels Salad for each serving (2 avocado halves).
Calories: 490kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 260mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 3g