We love using this method to make smoky sweet potato wedges that won’t stick to the pan! Serve with a creamy sauce.
You can find this recipe in our Vegetarian Meal Plan.
- 1 lb fresh sweet potato about 2 large
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Wash, dry and cut the potatoes into wedges. Depending on the size of the potato, cut into 6- 8 wedges. In a large bowl, lightly toss potatoes in oil, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Transfer to a sheet tray pan coated with parchment paper.
- Bake in regular oven at 450F for 25 minutes or convection oven at 400F for 20 minutes, turning occasionally. Garnish with sprinkle of parsley.