Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh onions diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 oz dried Mexican oregano
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Canned Black Beans drained, rinsed
- 3 cups fresh avocado diced
- 12 each corn tortillas 6"
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Heat oil in pan and sauté onions and garlic. Add the salt, spices and black beans. Cook until heated through. Place in a food processor and pulse to mash. Leave coarsely ground. Transfer to a bowl and gently fold in diced avocados. Set aside.
- Heat tortillas to make pliable either in a steamer, microwave or oven.
- Pour a quarter of the Enchilada sauce into a baking pan and spread evenly. Roll 1/3 cup of filling into each tortilla and place seam down into pan. Pour remaining sauce on top. Bake covered at 350F degrees until heated through, about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve garnished with fresh chopped cilantro.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 490mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 3g