Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 3 cup cooked quinoa
- 12 ea egg
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 12 oz fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 1/2 oz fresh arugula
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Cook quinoa according to recipe and set aside.
- Whisk eggs with 1/2 of the salt. Heat a 12" non stick skillet over medium heat and drizzle in 1 tsp oil for each egg-crepe. Swirl oil in the pan and pour 1/2 cup of the eggs into pan. Swirl pan to evenly coat the bottom and cook until egg is set. Remove from pan and continue to cook each crepe.
- Mix together cooked quinoa with remaining ingredients. Toss well and hold at room temperature. Stuff each crepe with 1 cup filling and gently roll egg-crepe to form a "burrito".
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 330mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g