Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 12 oz cauliflower cut into pieces
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 ea egg beaten
- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 oz Greek yogurt fat free plain
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup fresh cucumbers sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen baby lima beans
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp ground paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Toss cauliflower with half of the oil and 1/3 of the salt. Place on a roasting pan in a single layer, do not overcrowd. Roast cauliflower, stirring a few times until slightly browned and tender, about 30 minutes. Remove from pan, cool and rough chop. Place in a bowl.
- Combine breadcrumbs, flour, eggs, cheese, small portion of parsley, 1/2 of the oil, 1/2 of the pepper and 1/2 of the remaining salt with chopped cauliflower (stems included) and stir to mix thoroughly. In a medium hot skillet or non stick pan, drizzle remaining oil and cook 1/2 cup portions of the cauliflower batter until lightly browned and cooked through, about 1 minute per side.
- Combine yogurt with parsley (including stems), cucumbers, lima beans (defrosted), arugula, remaining salt, remaining black pepper, lemon juice, cumin and paprika.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 330mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g