Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cup water
- 1 each fresh tomatoes small, diced 1/4”
- 1/2 cup fresh cucumbers peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Place quinoa in a pot with water and bring to a boil; lower heat to simmer and cook until tender and outer ring is visible, about 15 – 20 minutes. Drain and chill.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, mint, fresh lemon juice and scallions.
- Fold in the olive oil to separate the grains. Season with salt and pepper.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 130mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g