Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut toasted
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh mango peeled
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1.5 cup water
- 8 oz uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup plain soy milk
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt Fat Free
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Combine quinoa, water, and salt steam for 15 minutes. Then chill.
- Combine previously cooked quinoa, soy milk, and vanilla until just combined.
- To assemble, layer:– 1 cup quinoa mixture– 1/4 cup yogurt– 1/4 cup mango– 1 tbsp. toasted coconut
Recipe originally featured on Flik blog.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 8g | Sodium: 115mg | Fiber: 5g