Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 4 ½ cup water
- 1 ½ cup oatmeal quick
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 ½ Tbsp honey
- 1 each fresh bananas sliced
- 2 each orange sections
- 1 Tbsp orange peel grated
- In a medium sauce pan, bring water to rapid boil. Slowly pour oatmeal into boiling water, stirring constantly. Return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Mix the oatmeal, yogurt and honey together. Chop the orange into small pieces.
- Divide the mixture into 4 bowls or jars. Top each parfait with 2-1/2 Tbsp each of banana and diced orange and 1 tsp orange zest. Serve cold.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 35mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g