Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 7-8 eacg fingerling potatoes
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh yellow onions julienne sliced
- 1 cloves fresh garlic chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh red bell peppers julienned
- 1 tsp canned chipotle peppers minced
- 1 cup fresh zucchini diced
- 1 each fresh poblano pepper seeded and sliced
- 8 each tortillas corn, 6"
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 1/4 cup fresh red cabbage shredded
- Bring potatoes to a boil. Cook until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and let rest until mostly dry. Slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- Preheat a large sauté pan with oil. Sauté onions, bell peppers and zucchini until caramelized. Add garlic and poblano pepper. Add potatoes and cook until crispy and brown on all sides. Stir in the minced chipotle peppers.
- Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup potato mixture and garnish with 1/4 Tbsp cilantro and 1/6 cup shredded cabbage.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4.5g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 35mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g