This simple salad has a nice balance of sweetness from the melons and salty flavors from the cheese. Be sure to select a well-ripened melon for best quality!
- 2 cups honeydew melon 1” cubed
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cups frisee lettuce
- 2 cups spring mix lettuce
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 3-1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and toss well to combine. To make ahead, mix diced melon, tomatoes, cheese and mint in a bowl and keep cold.
- Just before serving, toss with lettuce and season with oil, vinegar, salt and freshly ground black pepper.