Our recipe for Greek Salad uses common ingredients that are easily found on a traditional salad bar or easy to source in your home kitchen.
Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1/4 cup fresh green bell peppers diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh cucumbers diced
- 1/2 cup cooked barley
- 1 each hard boiled egg sliced in half
- 1 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp crispy chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp Green Goddess Dressing
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Place mixed greens in a large salad bar. Top with bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, barley, egg, feta, and chickpeas. Drizzle with Green Goddess Dressing.
This recipe originally appeared on the FLIK Blog.
Serving: 1salad | Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 360mg | Fiber: 7.5g | Sugar: 5.5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!