Lighter than traditional store-bought versions, but definitely not skimping on flavor!
Servings: 12 (click to scale)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh scallion chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp fresh tarragon chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Serve chilled.
This recipe originally appeared on the FLIK Blog.
Serving: 2Tbsp | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 145mg | Fiber: 0g