Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 6 each bone-in chicken thighs skin on
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh yellow onions chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh garlic cloves peeled, minced
- 1/4 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 1/2 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 3 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Season chicken with black pepper. Pan sear chicken in a hot oven safe pan in batches; set aside.
- Drain off excess fat from searing chicken and sauté onions in remaining fat until translucent. Add garlic and cook another minute.
- Deglaze with wine and cook until wine is reduced by half.
- Add rosemary sprigs, olives and chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken in a single layer, cover tightly and braise in 350F degree oven for 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Add Dijon mustard and lemon juice to season.
This recipe pairs well with a pilaf of your favorite whole grain and vegetables.
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 390mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g