Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 3/4 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 9 oz warm water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp water
- 1 oz cucumbers sliced thin
- 1 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Whisk matcha powder into warm water until dissolved. Place into the cooler to chill.
- Make simple syrup by combining water and sugar in a pot. Bring mixture up to a simmer and stir until sugar has dissolved. Chill mixture.
- Combine matcha tea mixture, simple syrup and lemon juice. Our into a glass over ice and garnish with cucumber.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Sodium: 10mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!