Servings: 12 (click to scale)
- 2 cup old fashioned oatmeal, dry
- 2 oz agave nectar
- 2 oz whole dried apricots
- 3 Tbsp dark molasses
- 3 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 spray cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place rolled oats and chia seeds on pan and roast for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and fragrant. Remove from oven and place in bowl.Heat agave in a sauce pan until it reaches 180°F add oats and chia and keep warm.Rough chop apricots, then add to the oat mixture. Stir to combine evenly.
- Place molasses and brown sugar into a pot and bring to a slow simmer, stir to melt sugar. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract and ground cinnamon.
- While still hot, incorporate molasses mixture with the oat mixture. Place parchment paper on a sheet pan or rectangular loaf pan . Spray the parchment paper with cooking spray and pour the mixture evenly onto the pan. Let cool to room temperature and cut into desired portions. Serve or store in air tight container.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Fiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!
Leave a Reply