Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 8 ea. wonton wrapper frozen
- 2 ea. avocados
- 1 ea. fresh lime
- 1 Tbsp Thai basil
- 1 oz. red onion
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp pickled ginger
- 1 oz. fresh carrot
- 1/2 oz. jicama
- 1 ea. fresh jalapeno pepper
- 2 ea. fresh radish
- Cut wonton wrappers in half to make two triangles. Deep fry at 350°F for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Drain off excess grease and reserve.
- Peel and remove pit from avocado and place in mixing bowl.
- Juice lime in mixing bowl.
- Chop basil, onion and pickled ginger and add to bowl.
- Mince jalapeno (can keep or remove seeds) and add to bowl.
- Add soy sauce to bowl, mash all of the ingredients together until avocado is broken down and well combined.
- Small dice jicama and add to bowl.
- Grate carrot or use a vegetable peeler and rough chop, add to bowl.
- Julienne radish and reserve.
- Place guacamole on a plate or bowl, sprinkle with radish and serve with wonton chips.
Serving Size: ½ cup wonton chips, ½ cup guacamole
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 241mg | Fiber: 5.5g