Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh green onions chopped
- 1 each anchovy fillets
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well blended. Serve with your favorite fresh vegetables or whole grain crackers.
Originally made with mayonnaise, sour cream, chervil, chives and tarragon; this lighter version is just as delicious. Try with different herbs that you have on hand.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 60mg | Sugar: 2g