A simple, creamy dressing that you can make from fresh ingredients.
Servings: 7 (click to scale)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt fat free plain
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh shallots minced
- 2 tsp chives minced
- 2 tsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tsp fresh dill minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Stir all ingredients together until smooth. Serve chilled.
This recipe originally appeared on the FLIK blog.
Serving: 2Tbsp | Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 40mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!